Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Cedar Springs – Dallas, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Cedar Springs was established in 2008 and can be found at W.... Read More
- Urban Tales About Our Cars People love to tell fun, wild stories to their friends and sometimes they involve cars. At Caliber Collision - Dallas, located in 6519 Cedar Springs R...
- New Protective Film Can Save Your Car's Fresh Finish You have a nice car with a beautiful paint job on it, but things keep messing with its finish. Maybe you just got your car re-painted right after a co...
- Is CAFE's 54.5 Mpg Goal No Longer A Reality? Car manufacturers report that they indeed can achieve the coveted 54.5 mpg corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) targeted for the 2025 model year, but...
- 5 Top Green Cars That Changed History There are a variety of "green" cars out on the road. In fact, we see many of here in Dallas, TX. Electric, hybrid, hydrogen or solar, e...
- LAPD Leases Fleet Of Electric Cars From BMW A new type of police vehicle will soon be cruising the streets of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is joining a number of other c...