Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Costa Mesa, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Costa Mesa was established in 1997and can be found at W. 16th Street and Pomon... Read More
- Top 5 American Roads Have you heard of Man Street? How about Broadway? Whether it's an Avenue, Street, Boulevard or Road, Americans are connected by our beloved thorou...
- Automated Braking Systems Prevent Crashes You're traveling too fast around Costa Mesa and suddenly you realize—“Oh no! I don't have enough time to stop.” You brace...
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in &nbs...
- How To Cope With Post-Collision Emotional Trauma The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that more than six million automobile collisions occur in the United States every year. So, if you&rsquo...