Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision of Costa Mesa, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Costa Mesa was established in 1997and can be found at W. 16th Street and Pomon... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Costa Mesa, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some ...
- Top 5 Celebrity Car Collections We love our entertainers and it seems like many of them love their cars. With tons of what they call "disposable funds", these five men (fou...
- Why Did The Ford Edsel Flop? Every several years, a particular type of vehicle captures the imagination of the American public. Some succeed, like the Mustang and the Corvette whi...
- Top 5 American Roads Have you heard of Man Street? How about Broadway? Whether it's an Avenue, Street, Boulevard or Road, Americans are connected by our beloved thorou...
- Automated Braking Systems Prevent Crashes You're traveling too fast around Costa Mesa and suddenly you realize—“Oh no! I don't have enough time to stop.” You brace...