Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Anaheim CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of choice - a vision that began when Caliber Collision was established in 1997. Caliber Collision of Anaheim established their location in 2002 and can be found in Anaheim off Route 57 at ... Read More
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for many....
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...