Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Anaheim CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of choice - a vision that began when Caliber Collision was established in 1997. Caliber Collision of Anaheim established their location in 2002 and can be found in Anaheim off Route 57 at ... Read More
- Will Our Cars Run On Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Will Our Cars Run on Algae—a Greener Alternative Fuel? Hopefully, in the next few decades we will be able to wean ourselves off of gasoline ...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...