Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Opening Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Opening Soon|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in West Plano TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s West Plano TX location is known fo... Read More
- Interesting Facts About The Daytona 500, "The Great American Race" If you are even a casual racing fan, then you know the Daytona 500 is the Super Bowl, the World Series and the US Open of NASCAR racing. Next to the I...
- Incentives Make It Easy To Own An EV As we break away from our dependence on oil, electric vehicles are becoming more and more popular, especially among younger drivers. By providing ince...
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- Drive.ai Develops New Autonomous Cars Drive.ai is a Silicon Valley start-up founded by people who met at Stanford University’s renowned Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, and who are cr...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Caliber Collision - West Plano, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Plano, TX, i...