Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision in West Plano TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s West Plano TX location is known fo... Read More
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Caliber Collision - West Plano, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Plan...
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- Are Drivers More Accident Prone During Daylight Savings Time? It happens twice a year like clockwork. We have all been through the drill when daylight savings time comes to TX and everyone talks about either...
- Top Five Roadside Attractions In The Northwest Traveling through the northwest part of the United States? Whether it’s a long or short journey, you never know what interesting things you&rsqu...
- Automated Braking Systems Prevent Crashes You're traveling too fast around Plano and suddenly you realize—“Oh no! I don't have enough time to stop.” You brace your...