Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
At Bells & Vaughn of Pasadena, CA, we have three leading qualities that makes up the foundation of our business: Quality, Service and Excellence. Founded in 1946, Bells & Vaughn of Pasadena, CA, has been providing its community these three qualities, bringing top quality service to the indus... Read More
- Defensive Driving 101: Be Aware Of Everything Looking out for the other person has always been the best advice in just about every aspect of life. The instinct to survive and be safe in the presen...
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- Automated Braking Systems Prevent Crashes You're traveling too fast around Pasadena and suddenly you realize—“Oh no! I don't have enough time to stop.” You brace y...
- The 5 Best Car Commercial Songs We've all heard songs that keep repeating over and over in our heads. They're called earworms. No, they're not the parasites that creep in...
- EV Owners Need To Know Plug-In Protocol If you have an EV, you likely charge it at home most of the time, but once in a while you might have to call upon a public charging station. Don't...