Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
At Bells & Vaughn of Pasadena, CA, we have three leading qualities that makes up the foundation of our business: Quality, Service and Excellence. Founded in 1946, Bells & Vaughn of Pasadena, CA, has been providing its community these three qualities, bringing top quality service to the indus... Read More
- Key Fob Hacking A World Epidemic Your car is always listening, but are you paying attention? With today's sophisticated security advancements in every aspect of our lives, includi...
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at Bells & Vaughn Collision Center, we respe...
- 5 Hot Car Accessories To Maximize Your Ride's "Cool Factor" With the hottest months on their way, cool car accessories are more popular than during any other time of the year. If you're looking for some awe...
- Bottom 5 List Of The World's Worst Polluting Cars Vehicles produce several types of pollutants, including particulates, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, hazardous air po...
- LAPD Leases Fleet Of Electric Cars From BMW A new type of police vehicle will soon be cruising the streets of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is joining a number of other c...