Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
At Bells & Vaughn of Pasadena, CA, we have three leading qualities that makes up the foundation of our business: Quality, Service and Excellence. Founded in 1946, Bells & Vaughn of Pasadena, CA, has been providing its community these three qualities, bringing top quality service to the indus... Read More
- 5 Hot Car Accessories To Maximize Your Ride's "Cool Factor" With the hottest months on their way, cool car accessories are more popular than during any other time of the year. If you're looking for some awe...
- Bottom 5 List Of The World's Worst Polluting Cars Vehicles produce several types of pollutants, including particulates, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, hazardous air po...
- LAPD Leases Fleet Of Electric Cars From BMW A new type of police vehicle will soon be cruising the streets of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is joining a number of other c...
- Interesting Facts About Rudolf Diesel, The Creator Of The Diesel Engine The diesel engine has changed the world of automotive transportation in so many ways that it's hard to count them all. But, what do you know about...
- Is Your Car On The "Most Hackable" List? Many car experts were not shocked when some “white-hat” hackers managed to remotely control a Jeep Cherokee, disabling many of its functio...