Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in San Jose - Airport CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s San Jose - Airport CA loca... Read More
- What Exactly Is "Buzzed" Driving? How many times have you been out with friends or family members who insist on driving and say they are only “buzzed?” You don’t have...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- What Are Your Driving Pet Peeves? Everyone who has been driving for more than a few years has a set of their very own driving pet peeves. While most people in San Jose adhere to the la...
- Driving Safety Tips For Parents During Prom Season Prom season is a tough time for parents. They want their teens to have fun and enjoy their high school years, but they also have some legitimate fears...
- The Dangers Of Window Tinting It’s no big surprise why tinted vehicle windows are so popular. Drivers want to look cool, and value their privacy while protecting the interior...