Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in San Jose - Airport CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s San Jose - Airport CA loca... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in San Jose, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some pe...
- 5 Cars You Can't Buy In The USA Car fans in this country, especially wealthy ones, are always looking for the newest and coolest vehicles out there, but what if they can't buy th...
- Top 5 Car American Classic Car Shows In the good old USA, we love our car shows and that's why there are more than 400 of them held every year from NYC to Hawaii. Americans flock to t...
- The Bagger 288 Is A True Monster Truck At approximately 315 feet high and nearly 721 feet long, the Bagger 288 is the largest land vehicle in the world. It’s a monster that’s ca...
- You Just Got A Ticket. Should You Go To Traffic School Or Just Pay It? You acted a fool and now you have to go to traffic school? Don't feel ashamed, because it has happened to many people who also drive around San Jo...