Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Fix Auto Chula Vista, formerly Greenwald's Auto Body! Located in San Diego County, Fix Auto Chula Vista (formerly Greenwald's Auto Body) is here to help with your collision and autobody repairs. Since 1986, we have held our repair shop to the highest standards to ensure each re... Read More
- Does Your Car Have A Recall History? You can easily check out people and companies online in a millisecond, but if you suspect that your used vehicle has a history of recalls, how can you...
- Urban Tales About Our Cars Fix Auto Chula Vista People love to tell fun, wild stories to their friends and sometimes they involve cars. At Fix Auto Chula Vista, located in 22...
- The Pros And Cons: Conventional Vs. Synthetic Oil It could cost you twice as much, but synthetic oil provides superior performance and value when compared to conventional oil. If you take your vehicle...
- The Next Nissan Leaf Is The Greenest Yet The demand for electric vehicles (EV) here in San Diego, CA and throughout the rest of the world is growing rapidly and we can definitely see it ...
- Top 5 American Roadside Attractions With summer approaching, many families here in San Diego, CA and from all over the country will soon be planning a road trip. What bett...