Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Fix Auto Chula Vista, formerly Greenwald's Auto Body! Located in San Diego County, Fix Auto Chula Vista (formerly Greenwald's Auto Body) is here to help with your collision and autobody repairs. Since 1986, we have held our repair shop to the highest standards to ensure each re... Read More
- Should You Paws Before Taking Your Cat On A Road Trip? In the past, I have embarked on long road trips with several cats, and by doing the right things to make the animals comfortable, I have c...
- Automotive History 101: The Awesome 1980s In the 1970s, cars became more stylish while in the 1980s, the automotive industry became more international as the ground rules changed and other cou...
- Does Your Car Have A Recall History? You can easily check out people and companies online in a millisecond, but if you suspect that your used vehicle has a history of recalls, how can you...
- Urban Tales About Our Cars Fix Auto Chula Vista People love to tell fun, wild stories to their friends and sometimes they involve cars. At Fix Auto Chula Vista, located in 22...
- The Pros And Cons: Conventional Vs. Synthetic Oil It could cost you twice as much, but synthetic oil provides superior performance and value when compared to conventional oil. If you take your vehicle...