Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Fix Auto Chula Vista, formerly Greenwald's Auto Body! Located in San Diego County, Fix Auto Chula Vista (formerly Greenwald's Auto Body) is here to help with your collision and autobody repairs. Since 1986, we have held our repair shop to the highest standards to ensure each re... Read More
- The Next Nissan Leaf Is The Greenest Yet The demand for electric vehicles (EV) here in San Diego, CA and throughout the rest of the world is growing rapidly and we can definitely see it ...
- Top 5 American Roadside Attractions With summer approaching, many families here in San Diego, CA and from all over the country will soon be planning a road trip. What bett...
- NHTSA Works On New Technologies To Help Disabled Drivers The role of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), a bureau within the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), is to protec...
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...
- Will Our World's Fleet Be Half Electric By 2022? For many years, we've tried to become less dependent on gas and now, we're finally achieving it with electric cars (EVs) and alternative fuels...