Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Fix Auto Chula Vista, formerly Greenwald's Auto Body! Located in San Diego County, Fix Auto Chula Vista (formerly Greenwald's Auto Body) is here to help with your collision and autobody repairs. Since 1986, we have held our repair shop to the highest standards to ensure each re... Read More
- Top 5 Expensive Cars Sold At Auction Most of us will probably never be able to own any of these incredible vehicles, but we can still dream, right? At Fix Auto Chula Vista, we love the cr...
- Volkswagen Still A World Leader With all of the controversy that the Volkswagen Group encountered in 2016, the car manufacturer made more cars than Toyota and General Motors in the...
- Should You Paws Before Taking Your Cat On A Road Trip? In the past, I have embarked on long road trips with several cats, and by doing the right things to make the animals comfortable, I have completed...
- Automotive History 101: The Awesome 1980s In the 1970s, cars became more stylish while in the 1980s, the automotive industry became more international as the ground rules changed and other cou...
- Does Your Car Have A Recall History? You can easily check out people and companies online in a millisecond, but if you suspect that your used vehicle has a history of recalls, how can you...