Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
Hamblin's Body, Paint & Frameshop has set the standard for collision repair in the Inland Empire since 1967. Unfailing dedication to personalized service and quality care have been the cornerstone of our business for than thirty-five years. Know Your Rights After An Accident The custom... Read More
- AAA Study Reveals That We Are A Road Rage Nation! A new AAA study reports that four out of every five drivers in the U.S. confess to driving while annoyed, which leads to aggressive driving and eventu...
- Bottom 5 List Of The World's Worst Polluting Cars Vehicles produce several types of pollutants, including particulates, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, hazardous air po...
- You Just Got A Ticket. Should You Go To Traffic School Or Just Pay It? You acted a fool and now you have to go to traffic school? Don't feel ashamed, because it has happened to many people who also drive around Rivers...
- Will Our World's Fleet Be Half Electric By 2022? For many years, we've tried to become less dependent on gas and now, we're finally achieving it with electric cars (EVs) and alternative fuels...
- Harley J. Earl, The Designer Of Many Of GM's Most Famous Cars Harley J. Earl was the first official car designer at General Motors, later becoming Vice President, the first top executive ever hired to become an e...