Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
Hamblin's Body, Paint & Frameshop has set the standard for collision repair in the Inland Empire since 1967. Unfailing dedication to personalized service and quality care have been the cornerstone of our business for than thirty-five years. Know Your Rights After An Accident The custom... Read More
- Counterfeit Auto Parts A Growing Concern In U.S. Following a car collision, one of the top priorities is having your vehicle repaired correctly so you can get back on the road quickly. That is the go...
- Make Your Kids Safer And Smarter Pedestrians Walking to school with your youngster is a wonderful and extremely healthy way to spend quality time with your kids. It's also an ideal opportunit...
- Car History 101: The "Nifty 1950s" The 1950s post-World War II era was pivotal for the American automobile industry that brought better quality product to the car buyers of this co...
- AAA Study Reveals That We Are A Road Rage Nation! A new AAA study reports that four out of every five drivers in the U.S. confess to driving while annoyed, which leads to aggressive driving and eventu...
- Bottom 5 List Of The World's Worst Polluting Cars Vehicles produce several types of pollutants, including particulates, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, hazardous air po...