Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closing Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closing Soon|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
The McCollum family started in the mechanical & used tire business in 1980, with a focus on customer’s needs and quality service. The McCollum business name has grown over the past thirty-five years serving as a premier auto body & mechanical repair option for the Greater Portland &... Read More
- Porsche’s New Mission Is To Be #1 In The All-Electric Arena Porsche’s New Mission is To Be #1 in the All-Electric Arena Porsche’s new Mission E Concept is an all-electric sports sedan designed s...
- Teach Your Children How To Avoid Trunk Entrapment Teach Your Children How to Avoid Trunk Entrapment Children are naturally curious and love to explore their surroundings, so most parents are vigil...
- Today’s Cars Are Almost 50% Safer Than Ever Before Today’s Cars Are Almost 50% Safer than Ever Before Our newer vehicles have gotten safer over the past several years which is good news for a...
- Is It A Good Idea To Donate That Old Car To Charity? Is It a Good Idea to Donate that Old Car to Charity? Selling an old car can be a real hassle. Classified ads can be ineffective, and online ads can...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...