Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
The McCollum family started in the mechanical & used tire business in 1980, with a focus on customer’s needs and quality service. The McCollum business name has grown over the past thirty-five years serving as a premier auto body & mechanical repair option for the Greater Portland &... Read More
- Is It A Good Idea To Donate That Old Car To Charity? Is It a Good Idea to Donate that Old Car to Charity? Selling an old car can be a real hassle. Classified ads can be ineffective, and online ads can...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for many....
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...