Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Our Service, Credentials, Commitment, Confidence and Satisfaction will show why we're second to none. Welcome to Midway Collision Center Midway Collision Center is conveniently located ½ mile East of I-17 on Bell Road in Phoenix and has served area customers for 38 years. From the m... Read More
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...
- Harley J. Earl, The Designer Of Many Of GM's Most Famous Cars Harley J. Earl was the first official car designer at General Motors, later becoming Vice President, the first top executive ever hired to become an e...
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...
- Driving Safety Tips For Parents During Prom Season Prom season is a tough time for parents. They want their teens to have fun and enjoy their high school years, but they also have some legitimate fears...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Midway Collision Center, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with them. Here are some interes...