|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Welcome to Midway Collision Center
Midway Collision Center is conveniently located ½ mile East of I-17 on Bell Road in Phoenix and has served area customers for 38 years. From the m... Read More
- When Should I Re-Paint My Car? Your car is an extension of yourself and even though it gets you to point A and point B it also plays an important role in your life. So, if your vehi...
- Should You Paws Before Taking Your Cat On A Road Trip? In the past, I have embarked on long road trips with several cats, and by doing the right things to make the animals comfortable, I have completed...
- Fred Flintstone's Flintmobile Up For Auction On EBay If you're ever in a discussion about cartoon cars you pretty much have to talk about Fred Flintstone’s foot-powered car. The Flintstones, America’...
- You Just Got Charged With Exhibition Of Speed. What Should You Do? Have you ever owned a fast car? One that had power to spare and some horsepower under the hood? Maybe it was a muscle car or even fast European exotic...
- Body Shop Repair Checklist: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You! When we take our car to a body shop after an accident, we are pretty much at their mercy. Most people don't know the difference between a fender a...