Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Gwinnett Body Shop in Duluth, Georgia! Gwinnett Place Body Shop is staffed with trained collision auto repair technicians and paint specialists who work with advanced equipment to provide you with the best body work and collision repair in Georgia. We service ALL makes and models... Read More
- Safe Parking 101: Backing In Is Always Suggested Backing into a parking spot has typically been the standard for those who need to exit the spot quickly and safely. However, that’s no longer is...
- Potholes Can Get Your Car In A Rut Here at Gwinnett Place Body Shop, we often get cars in our shop that have been damaged due to potholes or where collisions were ultimately caused by p...
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...
- Repair Or Replace? The Auto Glass Dilemma It happens every hour of every day throughout the world. In the old days, if you had a chipped or cracked windshield it meant that you would almost de...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Gwinnett Place Body Shop were able to experience it. They ...