Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Open Now|
Welcome to Gwinnett Body Shop in Duluth, Georgia! Gwinnett Place Body Shop is staffed with trained collision auto repair technicians and paint specialists who work with advanced equipment to provide you with the best body work and collision repair in Georgia. We service ALL makes and models... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Duluth, GA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Interesting Facts About Buick At Gwinnett Place Body Shop, we have worked on quite a few Buicks over the years, and we know a lot about the Buick Company’s history. For insta...
- Safe Parking 101: Backing In Is Always Suggested Backing into a parking spot has typically been the standard for those who need to exit the spot quickly and safely. However, that’s no longer is...
- Potholes Can Get Your Car In A Rut Here at Gwinnett Place Body Shop, we often get cars in our shop that have been damaged due to potholes or where collisions were ultimately caused by p...
- Hitting A Curb Can Cause Serious Problems Throughout Your Vehicle ...