Click to Zoom
7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Welcome to Camelback Collision Center of Phoenix, Arizona! Camelback Collision Center is a premier auto body repair shop in Phoenix, Arizona. The Staff of Camelback Collision Center Know What to Do If you've recently been involved in a collision, the I-CAR Gold certified technicians, an... Read More
- Toyota's TeenDrive365 Keeps Teen Drivers Alive The first year when a teenager gets their driver's license is one of the most dangerous periods of their lives and while today's cars ar...
- The World’s Fastest Electric Car What is the world’s fastest electric car? Many people assume it’s the Tesla Model S P90D. Guess again! Here at Camelback Collis...
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...
- 7 Tips To Avoid Hitting A Deer If you live in a rural area, there is a good chance you probably know somebody who has hit a deer. So, here is some interesting information about deer...