|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
Camelback Collision Center is a premier auto body repair shop in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Staff of Camelback Collision Center Know What to Do
If you've recently been involved in a collision, the I-CAR Gold certified technicians, an... Read More
- When Did You Clean Your Seat Belts...if Ever? Your seat belts can save your life and many people are still alive because they wore them. Here at Camelback Collision Center, we often work around se...
- Car History 101: The "Nifty 1950s" The 1950s post-World War II era was pivotal for the American automobile industry that brought better quality product to the car buyers of this co...
- New Toyota UBox Concept Car Designed For Generation Z Drivers The next generation of drivers will soon be heading out on the road, and they may do it in a Toyota vehicle named the uBox. With its box-like look, ha...
- The Right Anti-Theft Device For Your Car Steering wheel locks, kill switches and electronic immobilizers—these are just some of the anti-theft devices available on the market today. Dep...
- 5 Major Mistakes People Make With Their Car Insurance Many people end up getting into trouble with their car insurance and in most cases, it's simply a matter of being thorough and covering all your b...