|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Opening Soon|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Camelback Collision Center is a premier auto body repair shop in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Staff of Camelback Collision Center Know What to Do
If you've recently been involved in a collision, the I-CAR Gold certified technicians, an... Read More
- The Bagger 288 Is A True Monster Truck At approximately 315 feet high and nearly 721 feet long, the Bagger 288 is the largest land vehicle in the world. It’s a monster that’s ca...
- Don't Be A Victim To Carjacking! You’ve most likely heard TV reports about carjacking incidents and read about them in the news in Phoenix and all over AZ and at ...
- Toyota's TeenDrive365 Keeps Teen Drivers Alive The first year when a teenager gets their driver's license is one of the most dangerous periods of their lives and while today's cars ar...
- The World’s Fastest Electric Car What is the world’s fastest electric car? Many people assume it’s the Tesla Model S P90D. Guess again! Here at Camelback Collis...
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...