Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:30 pm|
Welcome to Rick Hendrick Collision Center Chesapeake! At Rick Hendrick Collision Center Chesapeake, we want to make sure you leave our lot with your vehicle in excellent pre-accident condition the first time. We are a full-service center capable of assisting you with all the steps of the pro... Read More
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Rick Hendrick Collision Center Chesapeake, located in the city of Chesapeake, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...