Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Collision Works of Midtown, Oklahoma Welcome to our newest location,Midtown, added to the Collision Works family! Collision Works goal is to provide excellent customer service, thus establishing a lifelong relationship with every customer and providing consistent updates during the repair p... Read More
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...
- What Are Your Driving Pet Peeves? Everyone who has been driving for more than a few years has a set of their very own driving pet peeves. While most people in Oklahoma City adhere to t...
- 7 Tips To Avoid Hitting A Deer If you live in a rural area, there is a good chance you probably know somebody who has hit a deer. So, here is some interesting information about deer...
- The Colorful History Of American Bumper Stickers Bumper stickers all have a message; whether it's to advertise, advocate, make a witty comment, or even a person’s political position. At Col...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in &nbs...