Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
In 1975 Moss Body Shop, Inc. was started by Lyndon Moss and his son Don Moss, they started with 2 employees and only 1,000 square feet of shop space. They have now grown today to 36 employees and 25,000 square feet of space. Lyndon Moss retired in 1995, leaving Don Moss the sole owner of the company... Read More
- Best Ways To Say Goodbye To An Old Car Many of us have owned that one vehicle we can’t get rid of. It hasn’t run in many years, but it’s in our DNA now and selling it is unthinkable. ...
- Compressed Air Cars: A Crazy Dream Or Eventual Reality? Back in 2011, the people here at Moss Collision in Amarillo, TX started hearing about cars that can run on compressed air. With zero emissions in sig...
- Google Self-Driving Cars Get Into 11 Accidents Are Self-Driving Cars at Fault for Accidents? At Moss Collision in Amarillo, TX, we don’t know how soon self-driving cars wil...
- How To Use Your Car's Mirrors How to Use Your Car’s Mirrors the Right Way More and more drivers are having accidents because they lack basic driving knowledge, and not kno...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Moss Collision were able to experience it. They were big, ...