Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
In 1975 Moss Body Shop, Inc. was started by Lyndon Moss and his son Don Moss, they started with 2 employees and only 1,000 square feet of shop space. They have now grown today to 36 employees and 25,000 square feet of space. Lyndon Moss retired in 1995, leaving Don Moss the sole owner of the company... Read More
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Paving The Way For Future Travel Close your eyes and imagine sitting in a capsule that’s being propelled over 700 miles per hour through tubes. No, we’re not talking about...
- Top 5 Apps For Summer Road Trips Everyone throughout Amarillo wants the best summer vacation ever, and no matter where you are headed, you’ll most likely be bringing your smartp...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Moss Collision, located in Amarillo of TX, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovation and style....
- Seniors, Does Your Car Fit You And Vice Versa? When you're young and free, you can drive in any car you want to and never worry if it's the right fit. But as you get a little older, those t...