Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
In 1975 Moss Body Shop, Inc. was started by Lyndon Moss and his son Don Moss, they started with 2 employees and only 1,000 square feet of shop space. They have now grown today to 36 employees and 25,000 square feet of space. Lyndon Moss retired in 1995, leaving Don Moss the sole owner of the company... Read More
- Google Self-Driving Cars Get Into 11 Accidents Are Self-Driving Cars at Fault for Accidents? At Moss Collision in Amarillo, TX, we don’t know how soon self-driving cars wil...
- How To Use Your Car's Mirrors How to Use Your Car’s Mirrors the Right Way More and more drivers are having accidents because they lack basic driving knowledge, and not kno...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Moss Collision were able to experience it. They were big, ...
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s road rag...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Amaril...