Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Quality Body & Fender, in Oakland CA For over 30 years, Quality Body and Fender has been serving the Bay area with superb collision repair. As a local premiere collision repair facility for Oakland, Quality Body and Fender runs and operates as one of the biggest and best-run shops ... Read More
- What All Those Numbers On Your Car Tires Mean What All Those Numbers on Your Car Tires Mean Your car's tires are one (actually four) of the most important safety features your vehicle has ...
- Parents Need To Know About KidsAndCars.org Literally every 12-14 hours, a child will be left unattended in or around a vehicle with dire consequences in the Unites States. Hypothermia, power wi...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...