Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
KS California Autobody owner, Yong Ko, started in the auto body business as a estimator in 1994. In 1997 he purchased small auto body business on West San Carlos Street and in 1999 as a result of productive business growth he expanded to the current location. KS California Autobody provides repair s... Read More
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at KS California Auto Body, we respect the h...
- Bottom 5 List Of The World's Worst Polluting Cars Vehicles produce several types of pollutants, including particulates, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, hazardous air po...
- Interesting Facts About Rudolf Diesel, The Creator Of The Diesel Engine The diesel engine has changed the world of automotive transportation in so many ways that it's hard to count them all. But, what do you know about...
- How To Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Every year, we hear about terrible tragedies concerning carbon monoxide poisoning and often it is related to an automobile. This is something that can...
- NHTSA Works On New Technologies To Help Disabled Drivers The role of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), a bureau within the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), is to protect dr...