Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
Auburn Collision auto body repair is committed to providing excellent customer service as well as performing excellent auto collision repairs. We understand that this is a difficult time for our customers and we want to make the entire process a very easy one. Our office staff are trained and very p... Read More
- Harley J. Earl, The Designer Of Many Of GM's Most Famous Cars Harley J. Earl was the first official car designer at General Motors, later becoming Vice President, the first top executive ever hired to become an e...
- Will Methanol Cause The Demise Of The Hydrogen Cell? Will methanol vehicles eventually kill the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle? On a never ending journey to find the best and most environmentally types ...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Auburn Collision , we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Auburn, WA, it can get ho...
- NHTSA Data Shows Traffic Fatalities Increase In 2015 Preliminary data announced recently by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National HighwayTraffic Safety Administration report a 7.7 percent in...
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...