Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
Auburn Collision auto body repair is committed to providing excellent customer service as well as performing excellent auto collision repairs. We understand that this is a difficult time for our customers and we want to make the entire process a very easy one. Our office staff are trained and very p... Read More
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Auburn Collision , we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Auburn, WA, it can get ho...
- NHTSA Data Shows Traffic Fatalities Increase In 2015 Preliminary data announced recently by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National HighwayTraffic Safety Administration report a 7.7 percent in...
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- How To Avoid Parking Tickets No one likes getting a parking ticket and that's why all of us at Auburn Collision want to offer some tips about how to avoid them. Here in ...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around WA, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...