Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Castle Hills in Lewisville, TX has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsquo... Read More
- Studies Claim Parents Cause Much Of Their Kids’ Distracted Driving Talking or texting on a cell phone while on the road is called distracted driving and something that every parent should discuss in-depth with their t...
- Scary Stat: 25% Of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed Scary Stat: 25% of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed If you’ve ever owned a car that was recalled for whatever reason, you know the drill. Yo...
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Why Do Drivers Speed? Why Do Drivers Speed? You see it way too often—people speeding 20-40 mph over the speed limit. Why are people seemingly always in a rush? Wh...
- The Safest (and Most Dangerous) Drivers In The Country Automotive safety is a two-way street, literally. Pick any city in this country and if you don’t drive safely, there’s a good chance that ...