Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
About Us Caliber Collision of Costa Mesa - W. 18th St., CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s... Read More
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...
- Is Your Smartphone Making You A Blind Driver? We're all familiar with night blindness, but have you ever heard about cell phone blindness? We're not just referring to distracted behavior. ...
- Are Drivers More Accident Prone During Daylight Savings Time? It happens twice a year like clockwork. We have all been through the drill when daylight savings time comes to CA and everyone talks about either...
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Automobi...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Caliber Collision - Costa Mesa - W. 18th St. were able to ...