Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Costa Mesa - W. 18th St., CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s... Read More
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Caliber Collision - Costa Mesa - W. 18th St. were able to ...
- The Coffee Car Perks Up In Popularity Do you love coffee? Can you not get around Costa Mesa without first grabbing a much needed caffeine-rush? Well, you’d be interested to know...
- Tips For Successful Car Camping Vacationing and camping are both a lot of fun, but they can cost a lot of money too. Just go to an REI or Sports Basement and look at the prices for t...
- The Top 5 Causes Of Car Fires According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), vehicle fires account for roughly 20 percent of all reported fires. In fact, a vehicle f...
- Ridiculous Traffic Laws In The USA Have you ever been in trouble for something you did while driving around Costa Mesa? Did you ever think that you got a ticket for a silly reason? Well...