Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in North Costa Mesa CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s North Costa Mesa CA location... Read More
- The Pros And Cons Of Restoring A Classic Car You found an old beater in someone's garage or back yard and now you're psyched about restoring it. But, before you jump in and spend a lot of...
- Will Methanol Cause The Demise Of The Hydrogen Cell? Will methanol vehicles eventually kill the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle? On a never ending journey to find the best and most environmentally types ...
- NHTSA Data Shows Traffic Fatalities Increase In 2015 Preliminary data announced recently by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National HighwayTraffic Safety Administration report a 7.7 percent in...
- How To Avoid Parking Tickets No one likes getting a parking ticket and that's why all of us at Caliber Collision - North Costa Mesa want to offer some tips about how to a...
- EV Owners Need To Know Plug-In Protocol If you have an EV, you likely charge it at home most of the time, but once in a while you might have to call upon a public charging station. Don't...