Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Columbia - Greystone SC has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rs... Read More
- Distracted Pedestrians Are A National Epidemic Distracted Pedestrians are a National Epidemic A woman was checking her cell phone for the nearest bus stop in a crowded city. She became confused...
- Does Your Car Have A Backup Camera? Does Your Car Have a Backup Camera? The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recently ruled that all vehicles less than 10,000 l...
- How To Use Your Car's Mirrors How to Use Your Car’s Mirrors the Right Way More and more drivers are having accidents because they lack basic driving knowledge, and not kno...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...