Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Columbia - Greystone SC has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rs... Read More
- So, What Exactly Is I-CAR? You just walked into a body shop and you’re obviously not in a wonderful mood, because you got into a car accident and that’s never fun. N...
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your ca...
- Distracted Pedestrians Are A National Epidemic Distracted Pedestrians are a National Epidemic A woman was checking her cell phone for the nearest bus stop in a crowded city. She became confused...
- Does Your Car Have A Backup Camera? Does Your Car Have a Backup Camera? The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recently ruled that all vehicles less than 10,000 l...
- How To Use Your Car's Mirrors How to Use Your Car’s Mirrors the Right Way More and more drivers are having accidents because they lack basic driving knowledge, and not kno...