|Mon||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Proudly Serving Drivers from Morrisville NC, Cary, Chapel Hill, Raleigh and Durham.
Whether it was a rock, a pothole, a less than careful motorist, or a parallel parking job g... Read More
- Is Diesel Fuel Really Better Than Gas For The Planet? Despite the bad rep that diesel fuel has gotten for being heavier and oilier than gasoline and the fact that it emits nitrogen compounds and particula...
- Car Technology That Never Got Past The Design Stage Automotive engineers and designers are always looking for the next big thing and if one can find one, they can make a ton of money and change automoti...
- The History Of The Dune Buggy What vehicle has large wheels and tires, is often seen on the beach and is just plain fun to drive? The dune buggy of course! At Michael Jordan C...
- You Just Got Charged With Exhibition Of Speed. What Should You Do? Have you ever owned a fast car? One that had power to spare and some horsepower under the hood? Maybe it was a muscle car or even fast European exotic...
- Foggy Windows Can Be Dangerous In Hot And Cold Weather "I can't see where I'm driving!" In many cases, these are the last words people say right before getting into a car accident. The...