Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 2:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 2:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to M & S Collision of Milpitas, CA M & S Collision of Milpitas has been involved in the auto body repair industry for over 45 years. The family owned establishment has experience that came from owning numerous body shops in Bangkok, Thailand. The Mongkol family moved to the United... Read More
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for many....
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at M & S Collision - M...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...