Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Los Angeles - S LA Brea, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsq... Read More
- Cruise Control Has Come A Long Way Cruise control, which is also sometimes known as speed control or auto cruise, is a system that moderates the speed of a car. Consisting of a servomec...
- Our Top 5 Road Trips In France Thinking about your vacations this year? Maybe it is time to say "Oui" to France. And if you do, you might want to travel on one of these beautiful ro...
- Beer Spill Makes Las Vegas Freeway Soggy And Foamy We have heard about oil spills, chicken feathers on the road and even one tanker that spilled gallons and gallons of milk on the highway, but at Calib...
- Driving Safely During A Hurricane Hurricanes named like Irene, Camille, Andrew and Katrina are memorable for the damage they created and leaving major damage, serious flooding and hear...
- Top 5 Italian Car Brands Known for speed, design and beauty, Italy's love affair with their cars began in 1884 when Enrico Bernardi built a tricycle car that on petrol. The fi...