Welcome to Anaheim Hills Auto Body of Anaheim, CA!
Anaheim Hills Auto Body is a full-service collision repair facility serving Orange County for more than 30 years. The years of serving thousands of customers and the professional conduct of our business has earned us the loyalty of our customers and their referrals to family and friends.
Anaheim Hills Auto Body’s Family History
The history of Anaheim Hills Auto Body goes back to the early 1950’s when Henry Smith entered the auto body business as a repair technician in Massachusetts. His job was interrupted when he was called to serve his country in the war in Korea. The Air Force took advantage of his skills and he continued to hone these skills during his tour of duty. After discharge, Henry was drawn to Southern California where he continued to repair vehicles for local automobile dealers.
In 1968 Henry decided it was time for him to operate his own shop, and with two partners purchased a shop in Orange County. After several years of successful operation of the shop and the experience of running the business, it was time for Henry to move on and he opened Anaheim Hills Auto Body on his own in Anaheim.
Henry’s sons, Patrick and Robert were an age to begin learning the collision repair business and spent most of their time around the shop. They literally learned the business from the ground-up by performing every job in the shop. They also found that they wanted the business as their career.
The boys assumed more and more of the responsibility of the operation of the business until today Robert is now president of Anaheim Hills Auto Body. Unfortunately, Patrick passed on much too early. Patricks’ son Brady is now actively working at the shop and continues the Smith family tradition.
Automobile manufacturers such as Mercedes-Benz and Lexus recognize the professional operation of the shop and the dedication to quality. The manufacturers provide factory training on an on-going basis and have appointed Anaheim Hills Auto Body as a certified and authorized shop. This is an honor provided to very few independent body shops. With this designation, Anaheim Hills Auto Body is the exclusive repair facility for dealers in Orange County.
You Can Rely on Anaheim Hills Auto Body
Anaheim Hills Auto Body’s decades of tradition in quality repairs and service to our customers, along with our warranty for as long as the car is owned, is an assurance that every customer will receive the same professional repairs, regardless of the make of car.
Anaheim Hills Auto Body provides every repair and paint service required to restore vehicles after a car is damaged by any cause. If the repair is covered by insurance, we work with every insurance company.
Anaheim Hills Auto Body’s Specialty Trained Technicians
Many of our technicians have been loyal Anaheim Hills Auto Body employees for 10-35 years. They, and we, take great pride in our repairs and service. As a Certified repair facility, Anaheim Hills Auto Body is required to return our technicians to the auto manufactures factory training as new models are introduced. The factories also require that we purchase and maintain and use updated state-of-the-art equipment so that repairs meet factory tolerances for each vehicle.
Services Provided at Anaheim Hills Auto Body
At Anaheim Hills Auto Body, we provide services in:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: A Repair Planner is appointed to each vehicle as it is accepted for repair. This advisor remains the contact for the customer throughout the repair process. Every customer knows who is responsible for the repair of their car, and has full access to their personal advisor.
- BODY WORK: Whether from a collision, weather incident or any cause, our highly trained technicians, many of them manufacturer factory trained, will restore your car to the best possible pre-accident condition. Our designations with the manufacturers require that we maintain the finest up-to-date equipment to complement our professional technicians.
- PAINT: We are required by manufacturers to provide only the finest factory quality paint and materials for their make of vehicles. Our skilled paint technicians use these fine materials on every vehicle we repair.
- AFTER THE REPAIR: Once the client has picked up his vehicle and has about 30 days to inspect the repairs, and the paint has had time to cure, we ask that the car be returned for our inspection and a complete detail. We want to be certain every repair meets our standards.
- REPUTATION: As a family owned and operated business for over 30 years, our reputation is on the line with every repair. There is a member of the Smith family on site to serve you.