Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Grapevine, TX has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Grapevine... Read More
- 3 Great Tips To Keep Young Children Happy On Road Trips It’s about time to pack up the family car and hit the road for your annual holiday road trip! But if you have young children, these longer trips...
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Why Do Drivers Speed? Why Do Drivers Speed? You see it way too often—people speeding 20-40 mph over the speed limit. Why are people seemingly always in a rush? Wh...
- The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built So, we love cars, because hey—fixing them is our business here at Caliber Collision - Grapevine! But this...
- Scary Stat: 25% Of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed Scary Stat: 25% of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed If you’ve ever owned a car that was recalled for whatever reason, you know the drill. Yo...