Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Fort Worth - Alliance, TX has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsquo... Read More
- Interesting Facts About Rudolf Diesel, The Creator Of The Diesel Engine The diesel engine has changed the world of automotive transportation in so many ways that it's hard to count them all. But, what do you know about...
- Top 5 Cars From Famous Novels Cars have always played integral roles in some of the greatest novels ever written. A good hero, a glamorous ingénue and a beautiful car--those...
- Will Our World's Fleet Be Half Electric By 2022? For many years, we've tried to become less dependent on gas and now, we're finally achieving it with electric cars (EVs) and alternative fuels...
- Harley J. Earl, The Designer Of Many Of GM's Most Famous Cars Harley J. Earl was the first official car designer at General Motors, later becoming Vice President, the first top executive ever hired to become an e...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Caliber Collision - Fort Worth - Alliance, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in F...