Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Matthews NC has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Matthews NC location is known for. W... Read More
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Is It A Good Idea To Donate That Old Car To Charity? Is It a Good Idea to Donate that Old Car to Charity? Selling an old car can be a real hassle. Classified ads can be ineffective, and online ads can...
- How To Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers How to Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers A vehicle rollover is among the worst things that can happen to you on the road. Although rollovers occur...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Caliber Collision - Matthews were able to experience it. T...
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...