Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Charlotte NC has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Charlotte Indepe... Read More
- Is Lane Splitting Legal And Dangerous? More than likely you hear them coming before you see them—motorcycles zipping through vehicles in traffic. It’s called lane splitting and ...
- Seat Belt Entanglements Are Dangerous And Avoidable Seat belts save countless lives every year, but if not used properly or without prior training, kids often get entangled in seat belts with unfortunat...
- Afraid To Drive At Night? You're Not Alone A recent poll reported the fact that more than half of all the drivers in the U.S. consider driving at night potentially dangerous and that's why ...
- How To Safely Tie Items To Your Car's Roof When we have to move or do projects around the house, for example, we often need to lash things to the roofs of our vehicles. Sometimes it goes well w...
- Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) Programs Help New Drivers When your teenager gets a driver's license, it's a step toward responsibility and freedom, but is your teen driver truly prepared to operate a...