Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Welcome to Inland Empire Collision in Riverside, CA! Here at Inland Empire Collision, we have been serving our valued customers since 1984. We have I-Car Gold status and continually go through training and performance training to keep that prestigious status. We strive to ensure our customers are... Read More
- The Bagger 288 Is A True Monster Truck At approximately 315 feet high and nearly 721 feet long, the Bagger 288 is the largest land vehicle in the world. It’s a monster that’s ca...
- Top 5 Cars From Famous Novels Cars have always played integral roles in some of the greatest novels ever written. A good hero, a glamorous ingénue and a beautiful car--those...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- Drive.ai Develops New Autonomous Cars Drive.ai is a Silicon Valley start-up founded by people who met at Stanford University’s renowned Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, and who are cr...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...