Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Welcome to Inland Empire Collision in Riverside, CA! Here at Inland Empire Collision, we have been serving our valued customers since 1984. We have I-Car Gold status and continually go through training and performance training to keep that prestigious status. We strive to ensure our customers are... Read More
- NHTSA Says Vehicle Cyber Security Is A Major Concern Today’s vehicles offer an incredible array of advanced technologies and entertainment features that work in close conjunction with things such a...
- Old Car City U.S.A. Is The Biggest Junkyard On The Planet Take me down to Old Car City, where the cars are old and it sure ain't pretty! There isn't a song like that, but there should be. Old cars...
- Improve Your Driving And Reduce Wear And Tear On Your Car I was in a cab the other day and the driver scared the heck out of me. He was darting in and out of traffic, changing lanes erratically and accelerati...
- Interesting Factoids About 1940's Automotive History The 1940's were a tough time for the automotive industry due to the impact of World War II. Here at Inland Empire Collision, we respect the h...
- The Bagger 288 Is A True Monster Truck At approximately 315 feet high and nearly 721 feet long, the Bagger 288 is the largest land vehicle in the world. It’s a monster that’s ca...