Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in San Antonio IH 10 TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s San Antonio IH 10 TX l... Read More
- What Happened To Gas Bag Vehicles? In today's cars, we use a lot of different fuels, but gas it still #1 here in San Antonio, TX and worldwide. The gasoline most of our c...
- GM And Honda Partner On Hydrogen Fuel Cell System Two of the largest carmakers on the planet and seriously jumping into the hydrogen fuel cell game, with their eyes on the future of transportation in ...
- The History Of Honda Hondas are popular worldwide and people in this country love them because they are affordable, reliable and don't burn a ton of gas. At Caliber Co...
- How To Become A Pro Racing Star Everyone probably has a friend or two that likes driving a powerful car fast and even a few of them dream about becoming a pro racing star one day. Wh...
- How To Avoid Pedestrian Collisions When it comes to a human body versus a car, the car invariably wins. Every year, almost 5,000 pedestrians die in this country and we hear about them e...