Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Rancho Cucamonga, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision in Rancho Cucamonga, CA was opened in 2002, and is conveniently located in Rancho Cu... Read More
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Caliber Collision - Rancho Cucamonga, located in Rancho Cucamonga of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand...
- Toyota Research Institute Will Tap Into Silicon Valley's Brightest Minds What cars can do, and what we as a people can do with them, may change drastically and in ways we can’t now imagine, with a recent announcement ...
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Paving The Way For Future Travel Close your eyes and imagine sitting in a capsule that’s being propelled over 700 miles per hour through tubes. No, we’re not talking about...
- Distracted Driving Is A Dangerous Game Distracted Driving is A Dangerous Game What happened to the good old days when a car was simply a car? In this age of multitasking, drivers have tu...